Samantha Boylan, Esq
Associate Attorney at Ward & Co Law
Samantha Boylan was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. Samantha attended the University of Maryland, College Park and received a Bachelor of Arts in Government and Politics. Samantha’s passion for advocating for families began when she served as a legislative intern to Maryland General Assembly House Majority Leader, Delegate Anne Kaiser. There, she assisted in drafting and promoting legislation ensuring parents have full access to information regarding their children’s individualized education plans in Maryland public schools. Having decided to practice law from a young age, Samantha moved to Philadelphia after graduation and received her law degree from the Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law.
While at Villanova, Samantha served as a student attorney for both the Villanova Clinic for Asylum and Refugee Services and the Villanova Business and Entrepreneurship Clinic. Samantha focused her time in these clinical programs on representing families and businesses serving the needs of children. Also while in law school, Samantha served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge Vincent L. Johnson in Philadelphia’s Court of Common Pleas, and a law clerk for a local family law practice. Samantha served as President of Student Discipline Advocacy Services, where she represented students during disciplinary proceedings with the Philadelphia School Board. Samantha was also a member of the Villanova Environmental Law Journal, where she received an outstanding editor award during her third year.
After law school, Samantha served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Robert Becker in the New Jersey Superior Court. There, Samantha gained valuable experience in matters related to property, guardianship, and probate. Samantha and her husband then relocated to Maryland after the birth of their daughter.
Samantha is a member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, and the Harford County Bar Association.
In her free time, Samantha enjoys volunteering with the Pennsylvania National Guard Family Readiness Group, where she serves as treasurer and secretary for the 103rd Engineering Battalion out of Fort Mifflin. She is also a supporting member of the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation and volunteers with Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Maryland, 2021
- Public Notary
- Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania: J.D.; 2020
- University of Maryland, College Park, College Park, Maryland, B.A., Government and Politics; 2017
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2021
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association, Member, 2021
- Harford County Bar Association, Member, 2021
- Woman’s Bar Association of Maryland, Member, 2021
- Outstanding Senior Editor, Villanova Environmental Law Journal, 2017
- Law Offices of Gregory J. Pagano, Law Clerk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2019-2020
- Law Offices of Douglas Dolfman, Law Clerk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2020-2021
- New Jersey Superior Court, Law Clerk to the Hon. Judge Robert Becker 2020-2021