Ward & Co Law is a full-service law firm representing clients throughout Glen Burnie, Maryland, and the surrounding area. We handle a range of legal matters from bankruptcy to civil litigation to family law, and our priority as a law firm is to help clients navigate their legal challenges big and small. When you are facing a legal issue, you may naturally feel overwhelmed; however, know that you are not alone, and our team at Ward & Co Law is here to fight steadfastly for your interests.
- Bankruptcy – Looking to file Chapter 7, 13, or 11? Wondering how to save your home from foreclosure and protect against creditor harassment? We can help you through every step of the bankruptcy process and do our best to protect your assets.
- Business Law – From business formation to contract disputes to buy-and-sell agreements, our attorneys are well-versed in the legal side of running a business and can answer any questions or concerns you have as a business owner.
- Civil Litigation – Whether you seek to file for damages following a personal injury incident or breach of contract, we can help you obtain the compensation you are owed.
- Criminal Defense – Facing criminal charges in Maryland? Hire an experienced defense lawyer to assert your rights as a defendant and defend against harsh or unfair charges. From DUI/DWI to violent crimes to traffic offenses, we can build a case for reduced charges and protect your future.
- Family Law – Divorce and the ensuing legal disputes like child custody and child support are not easy to handle, especially when you are grappling with tense emotions. Let Ward & Co Law take care of the legal side while you focus on yourself and your children.
- Real Estate Law – Real estate matters can be some of the most complex, but our attorneys have the skill and experience to help you handle legal transactions, rental agreements, sales, zoning regulations, and other real estate legal issues.
- Wills & Estates – One of the most important things you can do for your future is to plan for the future of your assets. Our lawyers can guide you through every process of drafting and understanding a will, power of attorney, and trust to ensure the estate ends up in the right hands.
We have proudly served Maryland residents since 1997. Contact our team of experienced attorneys for a free consultation today.
We Have Proudly Served Maryland Residents Since 1997
We Have Extensive Experience in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
We Prioritize Effective Representation & Exceptional Service
We Offer the Resources & Skill of a Large Firm in a Suburban Setting