Real Estate Contract Lawyers in Glen Burnie
Ensuring Agreements & Contracts Are Well-Drafted
Contracts govern almost all aspects of real estate transactions, including purchases and sales. These documents need to be well-drafted and thoroughly reviewed to ensure that they meet your needs and protect your investments.
There are a number of contracts that you may come across, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Landlord/tenant agreements and forms
- Mortgage assignments or satisfactions
- Construction or mechanics liens
- Real estate partnership contracts
- Sale, closing, or buyer contracts
- Amendments or addendums
- Environmental assessments
- Release of liability forms
- Disclosure agreements
If you need assistance with any of the above, reach out to our Glen Burnie real estate attorneys at Ward & Co Law to schedule your free initial consultation.
Real estate purchase contracts, also known as purchase agreements or contracts of sale, are a vital part of any residential, commercial, or land sale and there are a number of terms and issues that must be addressed.
- Financing terms and financial matters, including what party will pay what
- Seller assist clauses
- Home inspection matters
- If any appliances or fixtures are included in the sale
- Applicable dates, including when the sale will close
With the help of our Glen Burnie real estate law attorneys, you can rest assured that any document or contract will be drafted to your specifications. Our legal team can also review any contracts before you sign to make sure your investment is protected.
Ward & Co Law Ensures that Your Contracts Are Well-Drafted
Protect your investment and turn to a firm that you can trust to handle your real estate contracts. We will work hard to make sure that these documents are well-drafted and meet your goals. If a contract dispute does arise, you can rely on our firm to provide you with dedicated guidance, in or out of the courtroom.
Call our Glen Burnie real estate lawyers at (410) 775-5955 to get started today.