Columbia Divorce Attorney
Experienced Family Law Lawyers Representing Those Throughout Howard County, MD
Legal issues connected to Maryland family law can emotionally taxing and legally complex.
Family law disputes can be stressful as well, given the high personal stakes involved. If you are facing a legal dispute in Maryland, you should seek the advice of an experienced divorce and family attorney in Columbia, MD.
At Ward & Co Law, our Columbia divorce attorney has years of collective experience in divorce cases stemming from Maryland family law.
You can count on our firm to deliver effective legal advice and tenacious advocacy to safeguard the rights of you and your family.
Elite legal counsel in Glen Burnie, Columbia, and surrounding areas.Attorney Profiles
You should have a lawyer before any divorce hearing for your case so that your divorce lawyer can be prepared for any unique circumstances in your divorce case.
Even if you believe that you and your spouse have an arrangement, your spouse can still employ legal representation and could be an indication that you no longer have an agreement.
Comprehensive Legal Services for Divorce & Family Law Disputes Throughout Howard County, MD
Maryland’s laws regarding domestic relations and marriage span a variety of legal issues. These issues impact almost every aspect of family life for MD residents.
As a result, family law disputes can come up for virtually any reason.
You can count on the divorce lawyers at Ward & Co Law to represent your interests in the following cases:
- Divorce: Our legal team has experience helping people get through legal matters involving the dissolution of their marriage, including issues concerning the division of marital assets.
- Mediation: Family issues can get disrupted in an environment of adversarial litigation. To help save time and preserve your family relationships, our divorce lawyer can guide you through the mediation process to find cooperative solutions to your case based on mutual compromise.
- Prenuptial Agreements: To avoid stressful legal disputes, you may want to consider getting a prenuptial agreement. Our attorneys can advise you on whether you can benefit from a prenuptial agreement before you commit to your marriage.
- Child Custody: If you have a child, divorce can be particularly stressful. Our Columbia family lawyer can help you navigate the tumultuous legal issues that arise during child custody proceedings involving parental responsibilities and visitation schedules.
- Child Support: All parents are legally required to provide their children with financial support. Our Columbia family law attorney can discuss your legal options and rights in proceedings involving child support obligations.
- Fathers’ Rights: The parental rights of fathers deserve protection when it comes to family law cases. Our legal team can provide quality representation in paternity, custody, and child support cases.
- Adoption: Adoptions might involve terminating the parental rights of a potential adoptive child’s birth parents. We can represent you in adoption matters involving complex legal issues.
- Same-Sex Domestic Relations: Same-sex couples encounter unique family law issues due to the relatively recent changes in family law. At Ward & Co Law, our Columbia family lawyer can advise you about your rights and represent your interests.
Is It Worth Getting A Divorce Lawyer?
Absolutely. It often helps to have an experienced divorce lawyer to guide you through the process. The more you must deal with, the trickier your case becomes.
Hiring a divorce lawyer helps protect your rights and best interests.
Contact the Columbia Divorce Attorney at Ward & Co Law Today
Your legal rights are important, especially when it comes to your family and interpersonal relationships. That is why you should consult an experienced Columbia family law attorney from Ward & Co Law for legal advice.
Since 1997, families throughout Howard County, MD have grown to trust us to promote their legal rights and fight for their interests.
Contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our Columbia divorce attorney!